And Saying, Repent Ye: For The Kingdom Of Heaven Is At Hand |repent-now

 The New Testament was originally written in Greek then translated to English. Why look up the Greek words? To understand the original meaning of the Word that was lost or hidden. Do not worry about not being able to understand ancient Greek, we can use online tools (links in next paragraph). Let us begin by using the definition of the word “repent” as can be found using the online dictionary: Repentance


Prayer Of Repentance – Psalm 51
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil Meaning of repent
The Gospel Of Repentance
  • Get new
  • content
  • delivered
  • directly to
  • your inbox.
My Brother In Christ
It as an honor to have Jamie as a brother. He has been there with me in my own walk of faith, from… the very beginning. We both found that which was lost, and our path back to the Lord God. There have been many bumps and obstacles along the way, but the one thing .

For more information regarding Repent ,visit our website: https://www.repent-now.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REASONS TO CHOOSE MY CAR IMPORT |mycarimport

Top Common Mistakes in UI and UX Design |timebusinessnews